About the Client:
As an award-winning leader in their industry, our client is changing the way in which IT operations teams are handling their key applications and infrastructure globally. Their solutions are used by many of the world’s most demanding firms, to monitor and manage some of the biggest virtualization deployments.
This client is looking for an outstanding new business hunter with 7+ years enterprise software sales experience. This is an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
- Salary in the $110,000 range + commission 2X base
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Chicago, IL
This Software Sales Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- This is an outside sales position, selling IT performance management software to enterprise clients in the Greater Chicago area.
- You will be responsible for finding and developing new opportunities for selling application and virtualization performance management solutions.
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through lead follow up, cold-call prospecting, and networking.
- Manage and handle objections and move opportunities through the pipeline to close.
- Develop a strong file of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed sales objectives and key performance metrics.
- Maintain complete and precise records of all sales activity during the sales cycle in CRM system.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 7+ years of successful experience in enterprise software sales.
- Strong ability in prospecting, qualifying and closing business with complex B2B sales cycles.
- Capable of understanding potential client environment and issues, opportunity criterion, handle prospect objections.
- Ability to work independently from home office within a fast-paced setting. Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with a strong ability to listen and determine customer needs.
- Comfortable in conducting professional online and onsite meetings.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com