About the Client:
Our client specializes in backup and disaster recovery solutions, and is a leader in their space. This is an interesting position where you will increase your knowledge of backup technology while applying your sales skills. This client is looking for an outstanding new business hunter with software sales experience. This is an opportunity for career growth.
- Salary in the $65,000 range + commission plan. Total with base - $140k
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Toronto, ON
This Software Sales Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
As a Sales Representative, you will be selling our client's spectrum of backup and disaster recovery solutions. The ideal candidate will have professional and confident phone skills and experience selling technical solutions, ideally SaaS or infrastructure cloud solutions. This is an inside/outside sales role.
The successful candidate will be comfortable managing the entire sales process from initial outreach through contract negotiations. This includes creating sales opportunities by effectively prospecting into target accounts and diligently following up on marketing generated sales leads.
- Engage in cold-call prospecting to identify and nurture prospects resulting in net new opportunities.
- Responsible for developing great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers in order to grow revenue. Implement account development plans to optimize revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners.
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills.
- Responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Pay attention to details – Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a B2B commercial software sales role. Sale of related products is preferred, disaster or back up recovery infrastructure cloud and/or software solutions, Saas.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is a must.
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals in most recent role.
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales.
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals is a must.
- Experience using consultative sales skills.
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com