About the Client:
Client is a technology company that offers language translation and strategic communications solutions that are used by government organizations worldwide. We have a strong client relationship, many placements.
- Salary in the $125,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Herndon VA
This Software Engineer Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to answer business problems.
- Apply appropriate standards and procedures throughout the development life cycle.
- Identify problems encountered during application integration and address fixes/enhancements.
- Develop software on varied platforms including Unix, Linux and Windows.
- Utilize configuration management tools, database applications and associated development tools.
- Resolve complex technical issues with limited direction.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years designing and developing complex software using C/C++, Java, Python, HTML5 and REST design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience working with web application servers, APIs that solve problems requiring complex, multi-threaded, high-performance solutions.
- Able to work within both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with AngularJS.
- Familiar with Scala.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com