- Salary in the $120,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Rockville, MD
This Position Involves the Following :
The Network Systems Administrator II position involves configuration, troubleshooting and support of enterprise voice and data networks. This position will predominantly work with Cisco equipment.
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and production configuration
- Design, implement and administer LAN/WAN network
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Act as technical liaison between clients, customers and vendors to resolve issues
- Stay current with emerging technologies and advancements within existing technologies
- Occasional night-time and weekend work
- Participate in departmental on-call rotation
- Assist with disaster recovery operations
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience with Cisco, switch, router and VOIP
- Cisco CCNA (or higher) certification required
- Firewall experience (ASA/PIX preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft implementations of standard networking applications (DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP and FTP)
- Experience with Windows technologies (Server platforms, Desktop platforms, Exchange Environments, Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering, Virtualization and Collaboration tools)
- Enterprise storage experience (iSCSI/FC SAN) preferred
- VMWare (ESX) experience is preferred
- Strong networking fundamentals, innovative and analytical background
- Logical problem solving and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured fashion
- Ability to diagnose and provide solutions to complex issues in a timely manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of various WAN/LAN technologies and protocols
- Working knowledge of OSPF routing protocol
- Working knowledge of ACL’s and QOS
- Demonstrate knowledge of Linux in production setting
- Working knowledge of installing, troubleshooting, repairing and supporting network, server, computer and phone systems
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com