- Salary in the $135,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Rockville, MD
This Position Involves the Following :
The JDE Functional Analyst – Manufacturing & Distribution position involves business process analysis, JDE software configuration, report writing, and interfacing with both the Operations and Information Systems organizations.
- Possess the ability to multitask, diagnose and provide solution to complex issues in a timely manner.
- Identify business process improvement opportunities by implementing standard or custom JD Edwards functionality.
- Identify gaps in the standard JDE functionality and suggest alternative options or custom processes to achieve the desired results.
- Act as technical liaison between clients, customers, and vendors to resolve issues.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and advancements within existing technologies.
- Possess a proven strong analytical ability and willingness to innovate.
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and production configurations.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Expert level knowledge and experience with primary focus on JDE Manufacturing, Inventory and Distribution modules,
- Experience working in a multicurrency environment
- Extensive experience defining and testing reports, interfaces, data conversions, and enhancements.
- Experience defining and mapping business processes.
- Experience writing test scripts and conducting testing / training.
- Experience using SQL for querying and updating data is strongly preferred.
- Experience using Crystal Solutions for reporting is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of other JDE functional areas, such as finance, is preferred.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com