- Salary in the $95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
Location: Greensboro, NC
Travel: 10% domestically as needed
The Sr. IT Auditor is responsible for conducting audits that evaluate the established internal controls designed to manage the Company’s most significant risks and evaluate the operational effectiveness and compliance to formal process frameworks. This position will assist the audit manager in the planning of individual audits, developing test steps to evaluate controls, and gathering/analyzing information as necessary to evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the controls. The Sr. IT Auditor will also be responsible for the interpretation of the test results and the oral and written communication of the audit results. In this role, the Sr. IT Auditor will be the day to day leader of the project and will be responsible for ensuring Staff Auditors are adequately supervised to ensure the work is completed on time and in a quality manner. The Sr. IT Auditor will also be responsible for training less experienced auditors in the audit methodology.
- Will serve in the ‘in-charge’ role that will involve directing other Staff Auditors in the performance of their responsibilities
- Day to day management of audit projects to ensure they are conducted in accordance with Company methodology and that milestone dates are met and projects are completed on time.
- Prepare draft process level risk assessments to identify significant risks and their related controls.
- Identify key control points within a process / activity and develop audit test steps designed to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of those internal controls.
- Execute and/or direct the other staff auditors in the execution of audit test steps and the documentation of the related work papers to support the conclusions reached via testing.
- Review the work (audit planning documents, test plans, work papers, draft reports) of staff auditors for quality and to ensure departmental standards are followed.
- Identify and document weakness in control design and effectiveness based on analysis performed and write formal draft audit reports with the level of quality necessary for an executive audience.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills are required and a demonstrated ability to lead audits
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of audit (internal / external) experience
- Intermediate understanding of IT applications, processes, and controls
- Experience with SOX required.
- Exposure to ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and PCI desired.
- 1+ year of supervisory experience
- Project management experience
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
- ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 a plus
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com