Location: Syracuse, NY
- Salary in the $100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- The schedule is Monday through Friday 8 hour day
- The Nurse Practitioner is a Registered Nurse with advanced skills and education in the specialty of Geriatrics or Adult Medicine.
- In conjunction with a collaborating physician, she/he provides comprehensive primary care to clients involved in the ILS program who reside at various sites.
- Also, makes rounds on clients in the hospital.
- The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for acute, episodic and chronic disease management, which often includes but is not limited to the prescribing of medications and therapeutics, the ordering of diagnostics and interpreting results and referrals outside the program when appropriate.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- NYS Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in NYS. National certification as an ANP or GNP.
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing
- 2+ years clinical experience with Adults and Geriatrics.
- Demonstrated competence in disease management and geriatric principles.