Location: Goldsboro, NC
- The rate is $48.18-$64.29 hr \ $100,214 - $133,732
- Health, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO, Long Term Disability Insurance, Dollar Matching Retirement Savings Plan (403B), Supplemental Retirement Match, Health and Wellness Programs, etc.
- Will report to the Administrative Director, Patient Services
We are recruiting a Director Heart and Vascular for a 300 Bed not for profit facility affiliated with a University Healthcare System.
- Unit has 10 pre/post beds, 2 Cath Labs with services for PCI and IR with vascular as well.
- The Cath Lab nurses cover Radiology as a float.
- Approximately 28 FTE’s including RN’s, Rad Techs and the Unit secretaries
- Will be responsible for the Unit 24/7.
- Will be responsible for budget and financial management.
- Ability to forecast, develop and manage, departmental financial plan.
- Must be able to plan and lead the department based on the identified needs of the patient population.
- Must be able to proactively identify opportunities to improve and develop proposed solutions.
- Will be responsible for hiring, staffing, performance reviews, orientation, staff development and in services, quality, etc.
- Complies with departmental and hospital policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines such as Joint Commission, DFS, OSHA, etc.
- Leads and participates on hospital committees and teams as requested.
- Demonstrates willingness to utilize employee surveys to improve the work environment and to sustain change.
- Clearly conveys the organizational strategic plan to the staff.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must be licensed or eligible as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in nursing
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an RN with a minimum of 2 years in a management/leadership position