Location: St. Louis, MO
- $130,000 range with Healthy bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs from day one.
- Great work-life balance – This is the type of company you can enjoy working for until you retire!
- The company is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products.
- Relocation Assistance !
- This is direct hire role
The SAP Functional Analyst – Supply Chain will participate in a global project responsible for all aspects of the SAP System Development Life Cycle from conceptual phase through implementation. The functional SAP analyst will also be part of a team that will support post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are met.
The SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst serves as the interface between the development team and business process owners for the Supply Chain modules of SAP: meets with internal business customers to discuss opportunities, challenges and priorities; performs configuration changes and coordinate programming changes for the SAP Supply Chain modules.
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to implement changes in production environment of SAP
- Documents scope and requirements for enhancements, changes and breakages
– Analyzes requests and estimates hours required to complete
- Develops and documents detailed requirements
- Performs needed configuration changes
- Documents and communicates needed programming changes. This can include development of functional specification for enhancements, user exits and other programming changes, possibly working with the ABAP development team
- Performs initial testing of enhancements, changes and break-fixes
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to plan and execute user acceptance testing for new and modified processes and system components
- Performs troubleshooting and repair activities related to existing functionality
- Ensures that issues are handled end-to-end in terms of integration with other SAP modules
- Keeps abreast of SAP releases and new functionality and makes related recommendations to internal business customers and IT management
- Liaises with cross-functional project teams across regions
- Ensures compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes, enhancements and projects and maintain operational procedures around supported environments
- Maintains Document Repository for business and IT processes
- Prepares, plans and delivers training and knowledge transfer with project teams including end customers
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience focusing on SAP DP (Demand Planning) and-or SAP APO (Advance Planning and Optimization) and/or PP-DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
- ust be able to handle all parts of SAP Supply Chain configuration including but not limited to Demand Planning, Supply Planning, ATP / GATP
- Knowledgeable of the integration points with Commercial, Finance, Materials Management, Master Data and Reporting
- SAP support experience
- Global SAP project experience
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience with SAP IBP Demand and S&OP