Location: Ithaca, NY
- Salary in the $95-110,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Licensed Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist
- NY Physical Therapist License in good standing
- Previous skilled nursing experience preferred.
- Daily management of RUG categories and patient scheduling.
- Must still want to do hands-on therapist duties
- Coordinate weekly discharge planning meeting with rehab team to include monitoring of patient functional levels, goals, and end of therapy projections.
- Prepare and submit Therapy Services Forecast Tool monthly to corporate Director of Rehabilitation projecting staffing needs, caseload targets, and earned revenue potential.
- Coordinate monthly rehab team meeting to facilitate program development, review of financials/productivity, and to address employee concerns.
- Participate in Marketing and program development initiatives in conjunction with Community Relations Coordinator