Location: Greensboro, NC
- Salary in the $100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
This position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
This position manages the customer process for the information systems component of our client Company’s business; performs project and change management; fosters and maintains ongoing client relationships; writes specifications for new development and system enhancements; performs integrated quality assurance testing, and configuration of systems.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of WMS system on distributed, WMI, and iSeries/pSeries platforms
- Skilled in AS/400, RPG, and SQL
- Strong configuration, order management, multi-channel, integration concepts and System Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Background in Logistics, Transportation, Distribution processes.
- Must be able to communicate, collaborate
- Must be able to interpret designs and write specifications and handle/review testing process.
Nice to have:
- Experience with large scale Warehouse Management/ Distribution systems like SAP, JDE/OneWorld, Manhattan, PkMS, ORACLE Warehousing etc. (Manhattan preferred)
You can email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com