- Salary in the $150,000 range + Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Harrisburg, PA
This Salesforce Architect Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Project Managers across multiple locations and development teams in support of customers across a widely diverse set of industries including automotive, appliance, communications, consumer electronics, and more.
- Serve as technical architect on multiple Salesforce.com projects, responsible for architecture and design technology solutions for solving business problems
- Lead and mentor a team of developers across multiple locations. Responsibilities include directing all development/testing activities on CRM projects to ensure high quality technical implementations.
- Lead technical implementations of CRM IT projects on-time and on-budget, defining project tasks and executing project plans.
- Lead technical phases of projects including problem definition, analysis, solution conceptualization, design, development and implementation including authoring related documents such as technical specifications and detailed design documents.
- Serve as a thought leader in helping to establish in-house development talent in CRM space.
- Create and maintain technology strategy and roadmap for various CRM business areas of Sales, Marketing and Service.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com in large-scale, global environment.
- External website experience including content management systems, search, eCommerce and related technologies.
- System development experience including on premise and SaaS software packages, custom development and systems integration.
- Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience.
- Must be a subject matter expert (SME) and thought leader in SaaS-based CRM platforms
- 8+ years of experience implementing custom CRM solutions with Salesforce.com. Must have at least ADM 201 AND DEV 401 certifications. Ideal candidate will be DEV 502 certified.
- Good understanding of systems interfacing with Salesforce.com e.g. SAPS BODS, Business Objects, Eloqua, Oracle and Cast Iron.
- Deep experience in integrations using REST and SOAP in the Salesforce space.
- Must be able to occasionally travel worldwide and flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications.
you can email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com