Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Salary in the $140,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Great company (free breakfast, lunch, gym, on-site medical care).
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following :
Very successful, privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a Software Developer to join the team. You will work in a real-time, high performance, high frequency, enterprise technology environment. Design and develop large scale, robust, and high-performing applications that support multiple databases, high capacity inputs and outputs, and multi-threaded code.
- Design, develop and support service-oriented applications including Winforms applications, web applications and web services used primarily by trading and operations desks.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering from users (traders, operations, accounting).
- Identify ways to provide better support to users and automate tasks to improve business workflows.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years of progressive experience developing software applications with most recent hands-on experience with object-oriented programming is required, C# is a must.
- Knowledge of Winforms and ASP.NET
- Strong relational database knowledge is required, preferably with Oracle and/or SQL server.