Location: Madison, WI
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 6 Months with possible extension (or perm)
- Rate/Hr - $65 hr - W2
- No remote
- Expenses Paid
This position you will research, recommend and integrate solutions to solve architectural and development opportunities. Design, advise and approve designs for software (including Architecture Reviews). Create architectural diagrams to document current and future state for systems. Design, establish and document team workflows, processes and standards & procedures based on how the work is accomplished. Develop and support mobile applications (multi-device based programming/architecture). Code and test software.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience in Web / Integration / Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) multiplatform software development.
- 2+ years experience in developing application architectures.
- Proven experience working in a complex enterprise environment, to include cross-functional interaction with IT staff and leadership at all levels.
- Ability to interpret business processes or requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, developing REST web services using SOAP/XML/WSDL/DTD, Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Windows Operating Systems and Admin tools