- Salary in the $140,000 range + bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Burlington, MA
This Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
In this position you will manage, organize and control the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Integration Services programs and projects in accordance with established Information Systems goals. Lead multiple Integration Services projects and oversee suppliers, developers and interdepartmental relationships to ensure that predetermined specifications and timelines are met. Provide leadership to continuously improve the Integration Services function by encouraging process improvement, implementation of best practices where appropriate and employee training.
- Development of Integrations technical staff
- Integration product administration, maintenance and upgrades
- Development of data integration processes for interfaces and conversion
- Performance tuning of integration tools
- Vendor relationships and escalation processes for integrations tools
- IT related integrations technical analysis functions
- Insuring all design and development methodologies conform to industry standard
- Managing and providing appropriate leadership and technical support to staff through delegation, support and evaluation to meet the overall business objectives
- Review IT Data Services project requests, coordinate schedules, related department activities and resource requirements. Work with other management to assess and determine business priorities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience in Information Systems with a proven track record in hands-on management of complex IT projects and leadership of technical staff.
- Supervisory experience in a large multi-divisional corporation.
- Hands-on experience with integration tools such as eGate, Informatica and/or Data Integrator.
- Hands-on experience managing a high volume real-time applications integration environment using eGate, Informatica and/or Business Object’s Data Integrator.
- Experience in building/supporting XML centric (HL7) information exchange integration ecosystem.
- Experience with application development and software development life cycle methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of common Integration topologies (Hub and Spoke, Network, Bus and Service Oriented).
- Excellent knowledge of building/supporting high performance Web Services driven data exchange and delivery services.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com