Location: Portsmouth, NH
About the Client:
For over 90 years, our client has been a trusted name in manufacturing products based on textile and synthetic components for a wide range of industrial applications. These products perform key functions within entire systems: reinforcing, sealing, coating, laminating, cementing and binding.
Our client will develop individual solutions to customer specifications in the construction material, shoe, leather goods and automotive industries. While working with major international corporations in a private label capacity, this client is continually tapping new potentials for its applications.
Client offers very competitive compensation plan with salary up to $75,000, plus generous bonus potential, comprehensive benefit and retirement programs. 2-3 year target of $120,000 or more
This is direct hire role.
- Your Home Office, anywhere is the USA. The US headquarters of this firm is located in the seacoast region of New Hampshire and occasional visits will be required.
- 50% as the role develops.
This Sales Engineer Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Employ solution based selling techniques to identify business, develop customized solutions to solve client requirements
- Establishes new customers by planning and organizing a sales schedule on the phone and in person.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating product cost reductions and product improvements within the customer location, as well as over the phone.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers to understand service and product requirements.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of (our clients) offered products and services.
- Provides technical product and engineering information by answering customer questions and requests while developing products to customer specifications
- Help drive customer projects from conception to completion, serving as a liaison between all company departments and the customer.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You are able to specifically sell and execute a product, rather than taking an order on color or a price. This is a mandatory skill for this position.
- You have experience in consultative and solution based selling. Customers will often provide specifications they need manufactured and you will provide product guidance.
- You have strong communication skills with the discipline to follow up with both the customer and plant to insure extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- You are able to highlight and execute Quality, Value, Delivery and aftermarket support.
- You are self-driven and able to work the hours necessary to grow the business
Warm Calling, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Development, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Travel. Specification Sales, System Design, Construction, Air Barrier, Building Envelope, Deck Coating
Email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com