Location: Syracuse, NY
- Salary in the $80-90,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Hours are M-F 8-4:30pm.
- Current Administrator has been there 10 years and is retiring.
- This is direct hire role
A growing, multi-location private medical practice seeks a Practice Manager to be responsible for the overall management of the practice including, growth & development, administration of policies & procedures, HR, recruitment, staff development, and financial oversight.
- 6 Physician partners, 6 midlevel's, 7 nurses, Billing Supervisor, Bookkeeper, Research coordinator, Office Supervisor- total staff around 48ppl.
- 3 locations- Camillus, N. Syracuse, Fayetteville.
- Prefers candidate to work out of North Syracuse, but open.
- Will have to travel to all the offices.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 10 years of Administration experience in a healthcare setting.
- BS degree required, advanced degree or clinical background preferred
- Must have strong HR knowledge and healthcare management experience.
- Staff development is key.