Location: Dover, NH
About the Client
Our client is a Private practice, clinician-led firm. Over 30 years, the organization has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies. This client partners with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and physician offices to providing its services and leadership that enhance operating room performance, revenue, and patient and surgeon satisfaction. Their ability to consistently deliver has created a stellar reputation nationwide.
This client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life
About the Hospital
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is a 178-bed, Award-winning, nationally recognized, healthcare organization located in the Seacoast community of Dover, New Hampshire with a 110-year history of compassionate care and innovation. Serving its communities since 1906, it is a family of 400 providers and 2,300 employees, including nearly 500 nurses, and 200 volunteers dedicated to the health, safety, and well-being of residents and visitors to the Seacoast area of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. WDH is a member of the Massachusetts General Hospital family.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assists in the directing and managing of events in the Anesthesia Department
- Accountable for the medical management of patients who are unconscious and or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician