Location: Rutland, VT
- Salary +/- $80,000, Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs offered.
- Night Shift
- This is a permanent position.
This client hospital is in need of a Registered Nurse to be responsible for the care of all age populations. This position is accountable for patient assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation, and makes care decisions based on the condition of the patient, reassessing and prioritizing according to individual need.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2+ years of current RN experience. Med / Surg, Ambulatory Care
- Knowledgeable in ANA nurse practice standards and meets these standards legally, professionally, and ethically.
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Vermont required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills to explain treatments and conditions
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations