Location: Stamford, CT
- Compensation: $140,000 - $200,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Plus substantial bonus
- The client company is the leader in securities trading technology.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following:
- You will be will be part of a team which is responsible for all facets of the software development project’s life cycle.
- The software development team is required to interface with users for requirements gathering and specification.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to design, code, implementation, testing, reporting, documentation, deployment, and debug operations.
- Trading platform development -- front and/or back-end, depending on experience.
- Front end: Java Swing. End-user facing trading platform.
- Back end: Core Java. Data model and transport layers. Multi-threaded/high throughput. XML.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of Java experience, with knowledge of Core Java.
- Knowledge of Java Swing (or strong desire to learn it).
- Ability to understand complex systems, be technically oriented with extreme attention to detail.
- Trading Platform or Trading Applications preferred.