Location: Bethel, AK
- Salary in the $110,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Generous PTO
- This is direct hire role.
The Program Director (PD) will coordinate activities aimed at the prevention, early detection and appropriate treatment of breast and cervical cancer for eligible women. The activities and responsibilities of this position are consistent with those outlined in the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP) through which this position is funded. The PD manages personnel, balances the budget, provides professional education opportunities for providers, and serves as Data Manager (DM) in the absence of DM. The DM provides direction in creation, management, and manipulation of complex databases. Uses all facets of Electronic Health Record, Women’s Health Tracking Package, and MDE (Minimum Data Elements), and other data programs and software for the purpose of gathering and maintaining women’s health medical data and providing timely reports according to CDC requirements. Maintains database on program performance indicators and provides monthly analysis of the data to program staff and other appropriate persons’ or departments.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- BA or BS degree in nursing, business management, or related field. Master’s degree in a health care related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in program development and/or grants management. Prefer 2 years of upper level management experience in healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of recommended screening, diagnostic and treatment services necessary for a comprehensive breast and cervical health program. Ability to be proficient in RPMS, Microsoft Office (including Access). Ability to collaborate with other programs to maximize service delivery and avoid duplication of services.
- Skill in reading and evaluating grant budgets, MDE, and developing work plans and interim reports for CDC submission.