Location: Goldsboro, NC
- Salary in the $90 to $125k range
- Health, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO, Long Term Disability Insurance, Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, Dollar Matching Retirement Savings Plan ( 403B), Supplemental Retirement Match, Health and Wellness Programs, etc.
This client hospital is in need of a Director of Perinatal Services, responsible for OB, Pediatrics, Nursery, and Labor and Delivery. Direct Report to Administrator Director, Patient Care Services. Indirect Report to Vice President Patient Care Services/CNO.
- 9 spacious delivery suites to promote the family environment.
- 14 beds in Pediatrics
- 22 newborn and 10 special care beds in Nursery
- 18 beds in OBGYN
- 62 FTE’s
- 1500 Deliveries per year
There is a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel works together for the good of the patient, and a very supportive Administration. we hope you’ll want to join their team.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an RN which includes at least 2 years in management / leadership
- Strong budgeting, staffing, policies and procedures, in-services, quality assurance, etc.
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have North Carolina Registered Nurse License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- NRP- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
Our client has the breakthrough technology, a renowned medical staff and a health care team recognized for excellence. Take your place among the area’s best in health care. Located between the Coast and Raleigh. 40 minutes to Greenville, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount and Kinston, 1 hour to Raleigh and New Bern, 1 3/4 hours to Wilmington,, 2 hours to Morehead City, Community theater, exhibitions, art galleries,Golf, paddle trails, ATV trails, Motocross, hiking, biking, walking and jogging trails,swimming, boating, fishing, jet skiing, camping, tennis, etc.