Location: Waverly, NY
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Shift - M-F days. typically three to fours a day, fluctuating with the caseload. This job does have a strong possibility of turning into a full-time job.
- This is direct hire role.
Our client is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to make recommendations for a speech-language therapy treatment plan to ensure the health and well being of the residents. The Pathologist will also conduct an audiometric screening of residents upon request and make recommendations for further audiology services. The client company provides skilled nursing, subacute care, rehabilitation, and adult day health care to the individuals in the community and surrounding areas. The company offers innovative care and individually focused therapy in a safe setting for memory impaired residents.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have a State of New York license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Clinical Competence Certification from the American Speech and Hearing Association preferred
- 2+ years experience providing speech and language services in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting.