Location: Rochester, NY
- Salary in the $60-75,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- This is a direct hire position
- This position is Monday-Friday, days
- Home Care
The Clinical Specialist - Diabetes Educator is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of Diabetes programs, and staff education in the care of Diabetes clients at the company. This responsibility includes participation in the screening of employment applicants, orientation, education, and evaluation of specialty nursing staff, and ensuring that quality patient care is delivered efficiently. Also provides clinical nursing leadership in area of specialty to professional staff.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Completion of an accredited program of professional nursing studies; BSN preferred.
- New York State RN license in good standing.
- Diabetes Educator Certification required.
- Must demonstrate ongoing participation in educational opportunities prepare for National Certification Board Diabetes Educators exam every five years.
- Ability to travel and valid NYS driver’s license required.