Location: Goldsboro, NC
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs offered.
- 12-hour shifts 7A-7P or 7P-7A with Shift/Weekend/Holiday differential pay
- Weekend and Holiday Rotation
- These are permanent positions.
This client hospital is in need of multiple Registered Nurses, various shifts. RN's needed in Med Surg for a 48-bed Unit. We’re looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable reassuring patients and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of his or her patients. There is a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the patient, we hope you’ll want to join their team.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of current nursing experience in admissions, discharges, assessments, administer blood and blood products, IV’s, trach care, dressing changes, oxygen, administer medications, patient education, G- tubes, G-Tube/PEG feeding, NG, Tubes, Catheters, pulse oximetry, etc.
- Active Registered Nurse license in North Carolina (or Compact state) required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills to explain treatments and conditions
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations
Our client has the breakthrough technology, a renowned medical staff and a health care team recognized for excellence. Take your place among the area’s best in health care. Located between the Coast and Raleigh. 40 minutes to Greenville, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount and Kinston, 1 hour to Raleigh and New Bern, 1 3/4 hours to Wilmington,, 2 hours to Morehead City, Community theater, exhibitions, art galleries,Golf, paddle trails, ATV trails, Motocross, hiking, biking, walking and jogging trails,swimming, boating, fishing, jet skiing, camping, tennis, etc.