- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 4 Months with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - $50 W2
- No remote, must be onsite
The position will support the clients public facing website by developing a template based on the current website look and feel, migrating legacy SiteCore web content to the new website using Dreamweaver, support the current intranet site, and publish new content as requested by the business units.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Strong experience with website form or interactive customer website programming using DreamWeaver CS6.
- Experience with web editors (e.g. DreamWeaver CS6), image and multimedia editors (e.g. Photoshop, Image Ready, Flash), text editors (e.g. Word).
- Extensive experience with website production support activities such as managing contact, CSS3 style sheet updates, overall site branding, security and 508 compliance of the website and customer facing.
- Advanced visual design and layout skills.
- Experience with agile development.
email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com