Location: Syracuse, NY
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, 36 hrs/wk, 3 - 12-hour shifts.
- This is a direct hire position
This RN position is responsible for the planning, implementing and evaluation of care for a given patient population within the established standards and practices of the Labor & Delivery department at the hospital.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse license in good standing.
- At least one year of recent RN Labor & Delivery experience required.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
- Bachelors in Nursing