Location: Auburn, NY
- Salary in the $60,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role, day shift
Join a growing team of skilled and compassionate staff within a long-term care / short-term rehabilitative care facility. Located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers lush farmlands, miles of waterfront and acres of forests, quaint villages, a booming commercial center, and of course, minutes away from The 1000 Islands, a sightseer's paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- BSN required MS preferred.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- 3+ years long term/acute nursing experience.
- 3+ years previous teaching experience, with a proven understanding of effective learning theories and teaching strategies.