Location: California City, CA
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Rate - $75 w2
- Duration - 9 Months with possible extension
- No remote
- Expenses paid
This Position Involves the Following:
- Responsible for all Epic build, design, testing, and validation of Epic changes needed for Enterprise implementation of Clinic Administered Meds (CAM) part of Epic Reset project.
- Interact with the various customers in clinical and technical settings.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must-Have Epic certification in Beacon or Ambulatory
- Proficient in Epic Ambulatory and Beacon build, experience with EMR implementation in a large hospital system, with Ambulatory and Beacon implementation experience.
- Must have experience with Ambulatory oncology workflows and Beacon workflow both Oncology and non-oncology