Location: Manhattan, NY
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 6 Months with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - $80 W2
- No remote
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- Support, create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Epic Inpatient Willow certification required
- MUST have at least 2-3 years of Design, Build & Test experience
- Epic Implementation experience required.
- Workbench Reporting experience strongly desired
- Familiarity with inpatient pharmacy workflow and pharmacy charging strongly desired
- EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience
You can email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com