This client is a household name. This position is located in the Washington DC area and requires up to 50% travel. Must have active Secret US Government Clearance, and needs to be TS clearable. The position will manage 8 sales executives and will serve the DHS market.
- Salary in the $175K range, plus bonus, total OTE should be $300-400K
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, stock options.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Washington DC area
This Director of Services Sales - Homeland Security Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
This position will be accountable for managing the tactical and strategic Services sales activities serving the Department of Homeland Security. The Services Sales Director is a highly intelligent, result driven and vibrant leader that can motivate a team to develop new and renewal business of our client’s offerings to key customers, assisting them to realize the full potential of their investment in products and cloud services.
The Military Intel and National Intel (MINI) Services Sales Director is responsible for managing the strategic and tactical Services sales activities serving intelligence organizations across both the Civilian and Military branches of the Federal Government. This team is part of our clients National Security Group, also known as NSG.
- Outline a growth strategy supporting the overall goals of the NSG team and aligns with the Cloud First, Mobile First transformation.
- Drive sales excellence across entire organization.
- Lead a well-oiled Services Sales team resulting in long-term, predictable revenue growth and satisfied customers.
- Align and collaborate with the MINI Practice Managers as well as the General Manager of NSG Services Delivery.
- Develop a strategic rapport with the ATU Directors which manage the MINI space.
- Provide sales coaching and develop members of sales team into high-performing individuals.
- Offer an executive presence when interacting with key customers and partners.
- Join forces with and incorporate overlay teams (SSSP’s, CTO’s and Contracts) into the consistency of the business of the MINI sales team.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Extremely strong experience in IT and/or Technical Services sales.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience selling into the Government sector.
- Solid involvement and knowledge in selling into the Department of Homeland Security.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills which include proposal writing and presentation building.
- Strong managerial skills and proven ability to effectively lead a team of Sales, Technical, and Operations resources.
- Strong ability to incorporating third-party participants into a single customer proposal.
- Develop a solid understanding of business value proposition and products, including how solutions are built, and what is involved in implementing solutions to customer needs.
- Adaptability, flexibility and capability to do quality work under tight deadlines.
- Solid project management skills including risk assessment and management experience.
- Able to travel frequently.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com