- Salary in the $140,000 range + significant bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Can be based anywhere in the US, but must be near a major airport. Work from home.
This Solution Architect Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
This role will support sales team with solutions architecture and pre-sales consultation. Basically you will be the technical expert who accompanies the sales person to clients, designs solutions and help close deals. This role includes 50% travel all over the continental US with occasional trips to India and the UK.
- Take part in opportunity development activities as a technical SME
- Join US sales team during client conference calls and F2F meetings to offer technical credibility
- Responsible for pre-sales technical consultation and solution development for US clients and prospects
- Assists with proposals and content development
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- The successful candidate will have hands-on experience as a software developer, application architect or similar role.
- Strong experience in a technical pre-sales or service delivery management role.
- Expert knowledge of systems design, architecture and integration.
- Technical generalist with a range of knowledge. Can possess in depth skills in one area, with working knowledge of others including Java, .NET, web services, cloud computing, portals, connected devices.
- Outstanding ability to speak in a clear and compelling manner to clients.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com