This Industrial client is converting older applications over to SQL. Department is 4 people plus manager.
- Salary in the $80,000 range + bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Client will consider a non-local candidate only if they have very strong ties to the position location and are committed to moving.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Ithaca, NY
This Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Designs and creates new databases where needed.
- Maintains and upgrades existing databases, consolidates data where appropriate, and supports internal systems to meet the
- needs of the business or end-users.
- Creates user-friendly interfaces.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Expert in MS Access / VBA application development.
- Highly skilled in SQL database programming and development.
- Skilled in SQL Server Administration.
- Skilled at data aggregation and analysis from multiple sources.
- Advanced report writing in SQL Server Reporting Services and/or Crystal Reports.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com