- Salary in the $110,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Rockville, MD
This Position Involves the Following :
Our client team is working to support the development of a cutting-edge, consumer-facing technology solution. We are looking for a talented, ambitious, results-oriented senior-level software developer who wants to work with like-minded professionals. The Software Engineer (Web Developer) is responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance/support for large web-based applications. This position is primarily focused on new system development and integration.
- Design, modify, develop and test web-based software applications
- Produce documentation for design, installation, and operation
- Troubleshoot and debug system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews and milestone reviews
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in order to solve a variety of complicated tasks
- Maintain awareness of current software engineering concepts, practices and procedures
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
5+ years experience in full life-cycle software development with emphasis on web development. The Software Team provides software solutions associated with our products using a wide range of technologies:
- Deeply embedded firmware (C/C++)
- Robotics instrument control (Java and robotics scripting languages, e.g., Tecan’s EVOware)
- Desktop software applications (Java on Windows)
- Mobile applications (Objective-C/Swift on iOS and Java on Android)
- Cloud-based collaboration (Amazon Web Services)
- Large-scale data (DynamoDB on AWS)
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com