Location: Penn Yan, NY
- Salary + Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc. (The target hiring range is $72-75,000)
- Primarily day shift with a weekend rotation every 4-6th weekend.
- This is direct hire role
Penn Yan Village is located on Keuka Lake, the central lake of the Finger Lakes Region of Western New York and is known for scenic beauty, bountiful harvests and lake fun. Yates County is one of the most memorable and magnificent regions of the Northeast. Come escape to this scenic destination boasting a selection of lakefront views, lush vineyards, and awe-inspiring countryside. What a great place to live and work.
Our client is a 160-bed skilled nursing facility with a reputation for outstanding medical, nursing and rehabilitative care. They are currently seeking a service driven long-term care professional that has the ability to lead overall operations in the Nursing Home Unit.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, at least a Bachelors.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- 2+ years nursing experience in a Long Term Care setting.
- Previous nurse management / leadership experience