Location: Hornell, NY
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Mon-Fri - Days
- This is direct hire role, but the client will consider a contractor/traveler.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Pleasant work environment with experienced therapists working with a diverse rehab population. Occupational Therapist will assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled occupational therapy treatments, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times. This position assumes the responsibilities of the Director of Occupational Therapy during absences as assigned. Reports to the Director of Occupational Therapy.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current New York State OT license.
- Experience in occupational therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations utilizing a team approach.
- Experience evaluating and treating patients, participating in family care plan meetings, setting up treatment plans and adjusting as necessary.