Location: Branson, MO
- Salary in the $75,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
This regional hospital in Missouri features a Level III Trauma Center, a Level II Nursery, and a Level II Stroke Center. It has been awarded the Missouri Quality award multiple times, earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, and focuses on top-quality medical care. Located near the lake, this area is known for outdoor adventure! Whether you come for the water, the shopping, or the endless entertainment, this city will show you a good time!
- Collaborate with other team members in problem-solving issues, process improvement and implementation projects related to clinical information systems – specifically related to providers.
- Coordinate aspects of planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, and maintenance and system evaluation of existing or new functionality
- Serve as a resource to provider and end users both in the Acute and Ambulatory settings
- Serve function as a liaison between providers and software vendor.
- Provide training to new providers as well as one-on-one support as needed
- Coordinate, manage and lead project teams as required and assigned
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Clinical Licensure required, e.g., RN, LPN
- Experience in Meditech 5.x or 6.x Acute Physician Order Management and Physician Documentation modules or experience with a similar EMR system with an ability to learn Meditech. Meditech Web Ambulatory experience a plus.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills a must while demonstrating a high degree of objectivity and tact
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills required and must have the ability to build positive working relationships with providers
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) important
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a complex and fast-paced environment