- Salary in the $125,000 range + commission, bonus, equity
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Work from a home office and travel regionally.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Chicago, IL
This Firewall Sales Position Involves the Following Responsibilities:
- Provide extensive tactical and strategic pre-sales support for sales team.
- Provide pre-sales support to potential and existing customers, partners and resellers.
- Execute using all possible media and methods including conference calls, emails, web demonstrations, on site visits, public presentations, trade show attendance and more.
- Support internal groups such as product management, marketing and R&D.
- Initiate and manage numerous remote proof of concept installations.
- Train partners and resellers on the proper positioning and technical sales of our products.
- Interface with R&D for the purpose of articulating collected RFEs and the associated business cases.
- Ongoing collection and dissemination of technical competitive information.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Hands-on functional experience with numerous firewall platforms such as: Check Point Firewall-1, Provider-1, Cisco FWSM, ASA, CSM, routers and switches, Juniper Firewalls and NSM, Fortinet Fortigate, Palo Alto, Cloud Security (NSX, OpenStack, AWS etc…)
- A deep and current understanding of firewall and security architecture.
- A robust working knowledge of application development cycles, delivery and deployment.
- Hands-on functional familiarity of supporting technologies such as SSH, LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, TACACS, SIM, and event correlation.
- Hands on functional familiarity of parallel technologies such a VMWare, SSL VPNs, Bluecoat and F5.
- Strong Pre-sales technical experience in the security software and hardware arena.
- Capable of working in a team sales environment, participating in sales approaches and individual sales activities.
email us directly to: resumes@GreatBayStaffing.com