Location: Warren, NJ
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a very stable, global company using leading-edge technology.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following:
- This position involves providing prompt technical support to end users on a variety of software/hardware issues.
- ou will be involved with problem identification, research, troubleshooting and final resolution of technical problems as well as designing and implementing new Windows based solutions.
- Responsibilities will also include support and maintenance of Active Directory user account information including application and maintenance of security rights.
- Basic network administration, equipment installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and technical support.
- This position can also include maintaining currency of department manuals, which will require editing existing procedures, as well as writing new troubleshooting procedures.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5 years experience in networking including TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS/WINS will facilitate basic network administration.
- Hands on administration experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8, Microsoft Office Suite, Hyper-V, Exchange, Active Directory, backup solutions, as well as networking best practices and scripting capability are also highly desirable.
- Cisco, F5, Palo Alto knowledge are a plus.