Location: Fresno, CA
- Salary to $120,000, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Client hospital with 13 OR rooms
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following:
This position is accountable for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Surgical Services to include the Inpatient Operating Room. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in performance improvement activities. Maintain department budget for capital, expenses and revenues. Assists surgeons in operations through provision of qualified staff; formulates schedule which provides staff available for all procedures. Assumes 24-hour responsibility for administrative and operational functions of the Surgical Services department. Consults with Director of Surgical Services on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of experience in surgical nursing
- 2+ years of nursing management experience
- Current state of California Registered Nursing License
- ACLS and BLS required
- BSN and CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room)