Location: Coalinga, CA
- Salary in the $90,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Days primarily - however, must be able to work all shifts as necessary
- This is direct hire role.
This is a working manager position - must be able to cover all modalities within the department. Supervises, directs, evaluates and coordinates personnel, procedures, and patient care functions of Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, MRI, Mammography and CT sections of Imaging Department. You will play an important role in the diagnosis of patients and planning the treatment process.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years Radiologic Technologist experience in an acute care facility, with 2+ years as Imaging Services Manager
- Graduate of an AMA accredited program in radiologic technology, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ARRT, CRT, and CT. BLS/BCLSC, PR certificate
CT Technologist, Mammographer, MRI Technologist, Radiologist, Ultrasound Technologist General ab/ob small parts