Location: Syracuse, NY
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs
- Multiple direct hire positions available.
- 12-hour shifts, Day or Night openings, (7a-7p or 7p-7a)
- Rotating Weekends
The RCU RN (Restorative Care Unit Registered Nurse) delivers monitoring and communication tasks by using technology to assist with the assessment and evaluation of residents in their care in a post-acute environment. The information gained by the RCU RN includes telemetry monitoring, vital sign monitoring, non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring and as directed, diagnostic tests such as laboratory and electrocardiogram (EKG). The RCU RN works together with team members to assist residents in reaching their goals and employs best practice nursing standards in all aspects of care planning, monitoring, and delivery.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- At least one year of recent experience in Cardiac Care, ICU, Critical Care, Med surge, ED or an Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Able to conduct EKGs, able to perform venipuncture, able to initiate intravenous therapy.
- Understands applicable DOH/Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) rules and regulations
- Bachelors in Nursing