Location: Auburn, NY
- Salary in the $55,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This position is East of the beautiful Finger Lakes Region. Between Rochester and Syracuse New York.
Responsible for the assessment, and care planning specific to the nutritional status of the resident/participant. Perform required nutritional assessments. Maintain adequate follow-up on high Nutritional Risk residents/participants. Perform required Tube feeding, Weight loss, Initial, and skin assessments. Write Tube Feeding orders and make recommendations to MD/NP.Generate and update resident care plan. Provide diet counseling to residents, resident families, friends and staff regarding dietary restrictions.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Bachelors in Dietetics.
- Current registration is desired, but RD eligible will be considered.
- 3+ years long term/acute care experience.
- 3+ years performing nutrition assessments and care plans.