Location: Canandaigua, NY
- Salary in the $70,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Monday through Friday; Hours: 8 am to 4 pm, NO weekends, NO holidays, NO evenings.
- This is direct hire role
Physical Therapist - Adults - Developmental Disabilities.
- Provides physical therapy services for the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and integration into the community for people with disabilities.
- Providing individuals physical therapy sessions including gross motor exercise programs, training, and monitoring use of ambulation aids, braces, prosthetics, wheelchairs, etc.
- Provides full range evaluations including the range of motion, gross motor, ambulation, braces, shoes, accessibility, post-trauma, post-surgery, and post-amputation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- MS/DPT in Physical Therapy
- New York State Physical Therapy license in good standing, and registration by the NYS Department of Education with specialized knowledge in the field of developmental disabilities.