Location: Portsmouth, NH
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- A large global engineering company.
- Overnight travel +/- 30% or more, occasionally on short notice, as required.
- This is direct hire role.
Location: Work from home from any US location near a major airport
This role is similar to post-sales support for mining equipment, must have some experience training.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the proper application of crushing and screening equipment.
- Supporting the sales activities of the internal sales support team.
- Work directly with aggregate producers and engineering partners, to provide the best possible solution for our customers.
- Provide technical and application support, guidance and advice for potential new installations and to optimize existing installations.
- Analyze crushing circuits to make recommendations for new machinery and equipment selections, new or changing applications, circuit creation and/or circuit improvements.
- Review and approve distributor’s Application Data Forms (ADFs) for mining equipment.
- Participate in plant audits with the distributor and key account personnel.
- Assist the Distribution Managers and training department as a trainer/instructor in proper application techniques.
- Provide guidance for internal and external training materials including our interactive web-based training modules.
- Analyze end customer’s production requirements and assist in the development of plant flow simulations and layouts.
- Collect and analyze field data for existing machines, new product launches, prototypes and provides resulting data to the business lines.
- Provide special attention and guidance for production and performance warranty fulfillment and risks.
- Provide sales support, technical problem solving or troubleshooting via site visits with Company and distributor sales and support teams.
- Provide guidance for liner selection including review and approval of application data forms (ADFs) and the related inventory requirements of crushing circuits.
- Assist in the response and pricing process for complex equipment proposals (RFIs & RFQs) required by the distributor network.
- Support the service support team in the timely response to problem resolutions and proactive failure prevention.
- Make product and service presentations to key accounts and distributor crushing specialists.
- Participate with our distributors in regional trade shows and trade association meetings.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years' progressive applicable industry, company, and product experience.
- Strong understanding of mining construction/aggregate applications, the industry, and customers.
- Experience with crushing and screening equipment.
- Understanding of third party distribution processes.
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills to facilitate presentations.
- Experience in mining plant maintenance in the mining industry.
- Exposure to mining equipment maintenance, repair, upgrades, and operation.
- Exposure to mining equipment - mills, grinding, linings, loaders, etc.