Location: Denver, CO
Attractive Salary, Bonus, Benefit and Retirement Programs. Some Relocation Assistance.
Our client is seeking a junior-level C#.Net Software Developer for this addition to staff in the Interlocken/Flatirons area of Colorado. A mid-level Developer can be considered. This is a great role for a junior developer who enjoys the breadth of responsibilities gained working in a small IT group. This position is a direct hire, an addition due to growth. Our client offers a professional but casual work environment with an employee-oriented culture including particularly close attention to work/life balance.
About the Client:
• Growing international, privately owned, engineering firm
• Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with generous employer match
• Three weeks vacation to start plus 10 paid holidays plus sick days
• Tuition reimbursement
• Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality Web-based and desktop software.
• Emphasis on front end, but there is a fair amount of middle and backend.
• Design and develop SQL Server relational databases, develop and maintain stored procedures.
• Troubleshoot software issues and identify root causes of problems.
• Provide application user support and software and application documentation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
• 3-5 years of directly applicable experience
• Full stack experience with particular strength in user interface, front-end
• 1-2+ years experience coding for applications written in C#.Net, ASP.Net.
• Exposure to database design, development.
• 1-2+ years experience using T-SQL for query development
• 1-2+ years UI development - with CSS, HTML, etc.
• 1-2+ years experience web applications programming with ASP.Net, MVC, etc.
• Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server Mgt Studio.
• Experience in test and version control of software
• Excellent communication skills - enjoys collaborative small team environment
• Stable record of direct employment
• BS in Computer Science, Software Development
• Experience with Windows, IIS, Entity Framework development, APIs, mobile computing
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues
• Exposure to DBA function - SQL Server preferred
• Web-standards: Web Accessibility Initiative, Web Content Assembly Guidelines (W3C, WCAG, etc.)
• Agile development environment experience