Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 12 Months with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - $65/hr corp to corp
- No remote. Candidate needs to be on site for the duration of the assignment.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing high volume and highly available services, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Ability to support multiple technical projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes, also tracking and collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience working with web and/or mobile software development, QA, and operations teams
- Experience using Jira and Confluence tracking and collaboration tools
- Ability to multitask and react in a fast-paced and fluid organization
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in creating and maintaining system architecture diagrams (Rationale, OmniGraffle, System Architect, etc.)
- Understanding of CARE TOOLS, Agents support, OSS, BSS
- Experience as a business analyst supporting software
- Able to communicate with senior leadership and downstream teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills