- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role
- Multiple Opportunities and Shifts Available
- This client is #1 in New York. #6 in the Nation. - U.S.News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2016-2017."
As a Physician Assistant working in a multiple physician leukemia practices, you will deliver comprehensive care for patients with acute and chronic leukemia, as well as other lymphoid and myeloid malignancies. The care team includes Leukemia Attending Physicians, Hematology/Oncology Fellows, Clinical Pharmacists, Social Workers, Care Coordinators, and a dedicated Oncology Nursing Staff. In this position, you will help develop, coordinate and deliver the daily care plan. In addition, you will help provide a smooth transition of care from inpatient to outpatient care settings in partnership with the outpatient team.
Your passion for safety and quality will be important as you support a high-risk patient population to ensure delivery of care that all oncology patients and families deserve. This position will work three 12.5 hour shifts per week. There are multiple schedule types available.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have at least a Bachelor, preferably a Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
- 2+ years of experience in Hematology-Oncology, inpatient medicine, infectious disease, or critical care
email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com