- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Duration - 4 Months with possible extension
- Rate/Hr - $45 W2
- M-F / 8 hr days
- No Call !
Our client will consider contract for a duration of 13 weeks or greater, or this can be a direct hire. 37.5 hrs per week, Average 6 cases per day.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) Certification
- Will consider and review a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Ensure that the imaging equipment is ready for operation.
- Explain the procedure to the patient before ensuring that the patient is positioned correctly and applying sound transmission gel to the patient's skin.
- After a thorough scan, decide whether each image should be discarded or used for analysis and treatment.
- Echo sonographers may also assist physicians in interpreting images and ensure that proper records are kept of the procedure and results.
- Equipment used: GE Vivid E9 cardiac ultrasound machine
email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com