- Salary in the $115,000 range + bonus potential.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Global travel management company in Union Square.
- Possible work from home.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following:
In this position, you will create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications. Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define a solution, and managing timelines for the deliverables in coordination with the development team and the related stakeholders.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in the Corporate Travel Industry is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge of both travel specific data systems and a .Net development environment.
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders on both the technical and non-technical levels.
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience working with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
email us directly to: resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com